Nowadays, I use the website Wishlistr.com to keep track of what I currently want. It kind of works like Pinterest, where you can “add to Wishlist” using a button you can save on your bookmarks bar.
- A pink haired blythe – Stella Savannah, Prima Dolly Peach, Prima Dolly Peony, Coco Colette.
I think my next blythe doll will be a pink haired girl. i will most likely wait for the next release to come out, rather than scouring eBay for a decent deal. I do have my eye on the My Melody blythe coming out later this year, though I wonder how bright that pink hair is. In the initial photos, My Melody has shockingly bright pink hair (almost neon). She also looked a LOT like Penny Precious.
- Cat Themed Jewelry
This one is a bit random. I think my Etsy front page recommended this item to me :D. Even Etsy knows I am a cat lady.
Would love this in gold rather than silver.
- Dear Mine Siamy
I recently purchased a Dear Mine Dorothy from eBay (I named her Potpourri :3). I think one day I will also purchase Siamy! She has really sultry looking angled eyes (the Dorothy model has rounder eyes). … What I would love even more is a limited edition Dear Mine Pet Cat doll!
- A pink mohair or alpaca wig for my Dearmine anthro Potpourri… also clothes. Lots and lots of clothes.
- A Babycatface custom blythe
I follow this artist on flickr, and I was quite taken by one this person’s recent customs for adoption, Olive (name twin!).
I’m not sure if I’ll ever own one of these girls, as $800-1K is kind of (wayyyyy out) of my price range. I just really love how the lips are carved, and the amount of detail work that went into the doll. This particular custom is a beauty to behold from far away and up close. /SIGH.
RANDOM NOTE: I noticed that I’m not particularly huge on eyebrows on blythe dolls! I think it has to do with the fact that the official releases don’t come with brows.
- More Middies!! – i’m not picky. i just need MOAR.
- More Blythe Clothes – I have so many listings favorited on Etsy.
- Pullip Eye chips (2) from KiraKiraMeansSparkle’s Etsy Store
- Hand painted Blythe Eye Chips from Musaenfuga’s Etsy store
- Blythe Eye chips and a silicone wig cap from BJD Fairyland’s eBay store
- Pure Neemo Flexion body XS in white skin for my Yeolume
- Stella Savannah stock outfit
- Cool Cat order – Diamond needle file, microfine sand paper, blythe face guard, and blythe pull strings
Yes… I did some damage over the weekend. 😄