It’s insane how quickly this year has passed, and that it’s already almost Christmas. My mom and sister, because of the influence of the Kdrama “Answer me 1988” (or “Reply 1988”), have decided that this year my family will be celebrating Christmas Secret Santa style. Now, I’ve only ever casually linked my sister to my blog once or twice, and never my parents (because they would flip if they saw how much I spent on my hobbies), so the chances of my secret Santa getting anything on the list below is slim to none.
It’s also really hard to convey that I would want a Blythe to family and friends!
- Unless the Blythe is a new release (more like, released-this-very-minute-purchased-by-preorder), the price tag is a bit much. Availability is also an issue.
- I can’t really expect my friends or family to join doll adoption/sales groups or communities, and stalk them for deals or sales posts for dolls on my wishlist.
- It’s hard to explain the value of Blythe dolls and specific releases to an outsider of the hobby.
- I don’t want to deal with any shaming from plebes.
On the offchance that any of my friends or family members do stumble onto my blog, here is my wishlist!
- Anything I’ve favorited on Etsy – My Etsy favorites list is pretty extensive. Whenever I have a bit of extra spending money, I like to browse my favorites and pick up a new dress or pair of shoes for my girls. An Etsy gift card would be really nice ^^.
- A Button Arcade dress – I really love the use of multiple fabrics and the small details added to this designer’s dresses. The signature pockets are so flipping adorable.
- A new scalp for Rory – I’m not entirely happy with how I cut Rory’s bob, and I’m not a huge fan of the highlighter orange and pink shade. I would love an alpaca reroot for her, or one of these beautiful scalps by AKA07Blythe.
- A Repro Licca chan
- Cat themed jewelry – sooo cuteeee
- Nice yarn – I would love some nice sock yarn or alpaca yarn ^^.
- A stock translucent Blythe with non-fantasy colored hair – I would really love Nostalgic Pop!
XD Am I missing anything important from my list? Is anyone expecting dolly things for the holiday season?