^^ I got my orders of doll clothes (two sleep forever dresses and one second hand ronmiel set). I have to say, getting in dolly time is SUPER hard when the kitten wants to be a part of everything I do. I only managed to get the girls on my shelf redressed (will tackle the girls in the glass house tomorrow hopefully).
From left to right:
- Marina is wearing a minijijo dress, a knitted cardigan, and rement Mary Janes.
- Mikan is wearing one of my new Sleep forever dresses and shoes from Kuloft.
- Remy is wearing the Ronmiel long sleeve shirt, a pinafore from missblythe2012, and loafers from a Daiso Elly chan set.
- Reese is wearing a plasticfashion dress and rement Mary Janes.
What you see here is the shelf that my two cats can’t reach (YET). I have the IKEA huset set displayed, as well as a chair I picked up from Daiso. I plan on painting the table with some chalk paint, wallpapering the back of the shelf, and crocheting a cuter rug… some day XD.
I feel so behind in my crafting/hobbies. It’s hard to get anything done with the kitten bouncing around (she’s so stinking cute and sweet from time to time that it’s hard for me to stay annoyed with her).
🙂 I hope to fit more dolly time in this long weekend.
Mail roll call:
- Cu-poche figure from Hot Topic
- A repainted obitsu head from eBay
- 2 Licca chan dolls from Mandarake
… not… terrible… right? … I need to control my spending but something about the year ending is making me stress shop.