So 2017 is here. I always expect to feel different at the start of a new year, but I often never do. I think 2017 is another defining year for me, as i’m five months into living in a new state, I may be out of a job in a couple of weeks (still temping at the same place, hoping they’ll keep me on), and it’s the first time I’m starting a new year so far from home. I also think that since I expect to make California my new permanent home, my doll collection is kind of getting out of control…
Anyway, here are my resolutions:
- Lose some weight. I’m having trouble fitting into my clothes 😥 . I’m going to limit eating out to once a week.
- Save up for a condo or a house. XD This is kind of a lofty goal. I want to own my own place sometime in my 30s (WHICH IS SOON D: OMG). I know the real estate market for buyers is kind of crap right now, but it doesn’t hurt to start saving.
- Form good habits – exercising, journaling, meditating, relaxing… you know…
Here are my dolly goals:
- The next blythe I buy will be a new release with pink hair. NO EXCEPTIONS SELF.
- Own a 1st Gen Licca Repro.
- Maybe add a Jerry Berry to the family.
My doll collection currently has no pink haired girls! I went from 2 to none last year. If I’m going to buy a new blythe, she WILL have pink hair.
I’m also finding that I’m obsessing over painted faces (in particular, eyes). The Jerry Berry’s proportions are kind of similar to blythes (they can share the same clothes, and they also have big heads). The Jerry Berrys’ eyes are so dreamy. I also want a 1st gen Licca chan – I love her almond shaped eyes!
I think having goals like this will help me spend my money more smartly, as opposed to all willy-nilly, must buy all the things (like i’ve been doing this past month).
I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year :3.