My sister gave me an etsy gift card for my birthday, which was both awesome and not so awesome. Awesome because I love Etsy and shopping for doll things. Not so awesome because oddly enough, most of the stores I love only accept paypal (boo).
I purchased the following on eBay and Etsy:
None of these photos are mine (taken from the sales listings). Clockwise from the upper left hand corner:
- Petite Creayations dress (purchased from eBay)
- Dress from Whimsies on the Moon
- Shirt and suspended set from Ronmiel Shop
- Azone pure neemo dress (purchased used on Facebook)
- Dress from Rememberdesign (I also got a white shirt)
I guess I like dressing my girls in tailored clothes or clothes that look like shrunken down human clothes (I have a hard time with shapeless or odd proportions).
I redressed a few of my dolls. I hope to redress the remainder of my girls tomorrow. I’m pretty happy with how Marina looks wearing white, with her hair in her signature braid (it even forks at the end like a tail!). I think if the weather is nice this weekend, I’ll take two of my dolls out. But it’s only Monday, so who knows how I’ll feel on Friday >_<.